Special Sessions consist of a group of papers having a common, unified theme. These types of sessions are excellent opportunities to give the audience depth and breadth of exposure to a particular issue, in a way not possible through a single paper.
Persons wishing to organize a Special Session should submit a proposal in PDF format to Special Session Co-chairs (nolta10SS@is.tokushima-u.ac.jp ) any time up to 15 February 2010. Proposals should include:
- Title of the Special Session. A concise description of the subject area.
- Email address for contact of the organizer(s), a maximum of two.
- List of, four to ten, prospective contributed papers:
title, author(s), and contact information of the corresponding author.
- Deadline for Special Session proposals: 15 February, 2010
- Notification of acceptance for Special Sessions: 1 March, 2010
- Deadline for submission of full papers for Regular and Special Sessions: 1 April, 2010
- Notification of acceptance for Regular and Special Session Papers: 1 June, 2010
- Deadline for submission of all camera-ready papers: 15 June 2010
SPECIAL SESSION CO-CHAIRS:
Sergio Callegari (University of Bologna)
Toshimichi Saito (Hosei University)